Essence of our Love

Almost everything has changed and the pain is too much to bear

Not a single day goes by when I don’t miss you and shed a tear.

Never again will I be able to call you mine

The heartache I’m going through is impossible to define.

I tried so hard, I gave my best

But it wasn’t enough, and now there’s nothing left.


How do I fix a heart that’s broken into two?

My life is falling apart, and I don’t know what to do.

I laugh, I smile and I pretend like everything is alright

But I’m broken from inside, and I cry every night.

I try to stay strong, but miserably fail

I’d rather be numb than feel this pain.

I crave the sound of your voice and your warm embrace

The look in your eyes, that smile on your face.


I wish you were here to wipe my tears away

I die a little bit inside every single day.

Being loved by you was the best feeling ever

All the beautiful moments we spent together; I’ll cherish forever!

The void you’ve left is impossible to fill

I loved you then and I forever will.

With time the essence of our love faded

But I still carry your warmth

                       -Rhythm of Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Letter (Long distance Relationship)

Just Tell Her