One Day Love

She was leaving

I was entering

Our eyes crossed

She blushed

My heart beats rushed

Don’t know why, I said hi

She felt shy

So, didn’t reply

She was a beauty

My heart a beast

She was a cutie

My emotions were

 On feast

All of a sudden

There was a surprise

She said your

Smile is nice

Omg... something happened

My pulse raised

My heart got tightened

She was perfect

What a view

I heard trumpets

And violin too

I asked her name

She said Mayra

I asked her out

For a coffee

Again, to my surprise

She shyly obliged

I noticed the lower lip

She was slightly biting

It was love at first sight.

We had coffee and

We had some cake

She wore a smile

Which seemed not fake.

All of a sudden

Her phone rang

She asked for my excuse

And at a distance she talked

There was something uneasy

As she walked

She came back and said listen

Sorry I have a boyfriend

I forgot to mention

Now he is calling

And I have to go

Thanks for the coffee

I enjoyed your company though

It was so sudden.... she swiftly left

I felt like robbed

I felt like a victim of theft.

With a nice grin I looked above

It was one day happiness, a one-day love

It was not her fault but my mistake

It was so I who put my heart on stake

It was I who suffered a one-day heartbreak.

                                                                      -Rhythm Of Love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Letter (Long distance Relationship)

Essence of our Love

Just Tell Her